- Small & medium batch quantity CNC turned / milled components 1 to 10000+
- Development & prototype models, tooling, & equipment
- Assembled components
- Manufacture of custom designed spacers, brackets, fasteners, adaptors & similar components
- Replacement, servicing & modification to existing tooling
- Small press tool & component production equipment
CNC/Manual Milling & Turning
We offer a comprehensive range of CNC and manual milling & turning services for both production & one-off prototypes. There are many examples of our work in the gallery.
Please see our plant list for machines and capacities.
3D & 4th Axis Milling
Using PC based CAD/CAM software we can produce 3D milling surfaces, complex pocketing and intricate 4th axis profiles from your sketches, drawings, CAD drawings, IGES or DXF files.
Toolmaking, Jigs & Fixtures
We have many years of experience in producing production tooling for various industries. This includes fixtures for solder assemblies, calibration & inspection and assembly jigs for a wide range of electrical, measurement, industrial and commercial companies.
We can produce precision components to suit your requirements from a one off to large batches.
Our in-house toolmaking facility allows us to develop, manufacture tooling and run production of components to your design.
Other services we can offer are CNC Engraving, Grinding, Small Press Work, TIG Welding, Component Assembly and Hardening & Tempering.